Safe & Sober Class
Driving is a serious activity that demands responsibility
We are the #1 driving school serving the Gaithersburg, MD and broader Montgomery County community. We offer affordable behind-the-wheel and in-classroom education for teens and adults.
If you are an applicant for a Maryland driver’s license you must complete the 3-hour alcohol and drug education program before you can receive the license if you:
- Currently possess a driver’s license from another country.
- Currently possess an Armed Forces License only.
What documents do you need to take the course?
- To take the course, you will need to bring your translated foreign license, proof of address and a form of I.D.
What happens after completing this program?
- When you have successfully completed the program and you have provided the school with a Maryland Soundex number, the certified Driving School will submit the 3-Hour Alcohol and Drug Education Certificate completion information to the MVA electronically.
- If you do not have a Maryland Soundex number and you have completed the 3-Hour Alcohol and Drug Education program, a certificate with a control number will be issued to you.
Fee: The class is $60. (check price w/ms Betty)
Class Schedule: Call (301) 869-9654 for class schedule.